Anyone know how Khol's cash works?

Do you have to spend a certain amount before you can use them, can you use them on sale items, is it just like free money toward items? I'm kind of confused on how they work, thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's just like "free money." I don't have a kohl's card because I don't buy things on credit, but my MIL gives them to me all the time.

Answer by missanc at 9:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I've only used them once or twice, but I pretty much just went in and used them to buy what I wanted. The thing is, you have to use it by a certain time, and if you end up returning something on whatever you bought to earn it, their system will register that and "void" out your voucher.

At least, that's how it worked when I used mine this summer, lol, I asked my sil pretty much the same question, and what I put above is what she told me :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Im not sure if it only works for those who have a Kohl's credit card. For every $50 dollars you spend, you are rewarded $10 in voucher/coupons that you must spend at the store. I dont know about experation because I never had a problem spending mine...KWIM? lol

I buy things there on clearance for me and kiddos, use a discount mailer, and get cash back coupons. I pay my card off with income tax. Is that a good plan or what?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 9:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• No, you don't have to have a Kohl's card to get them or use them. I've never had a credit card with them but I did a lot of shopping there when visiting family in CA this summer and I got a bunch of them. I paid with my regular debit card, so basically I paid in cash when I got them.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:14 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Thanks! I thought it was like "free money" I was just checking! Missanc just so you know I got $60 in Khol's cash (I bought a lot) but I didn't use my khol's card to buy the things and I still got the Khol's cash. Just so you know in case you ever go there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• You $10(free cash) for every $50 bucks you spend. You don't need a Kohl's card. You can buy anything you want.
    MandyT1021

Answer by MandyT1021 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 1, 2009