im 5 weeks pregnant and i dont feel excited..

after i had my son i have been around alot of other ppl's losses and hearing alot about miscarriages.. it terrifies me.. and makes me soooo sad! Everytime i heard somethign like that it was hard from me not to put myself in their shoes for a second. I am only 5 weeks and i am worried that God put that in my life to get me ready.. Can you share something with me to help me please! ty ahead of time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am also 5 weeks prego and I know exactly what you are going through! I had a miscarrage a long time ago but then I had my son! I freaked out for a couple weeks this time because I was so scared I was going to lose this baby. I finally came to realize that you can not stop a miscarrage there for don't worry about it just enjoy what you have right now! If it happens then something might have been wrong with the baby, which this was gods way of saving you from an even bigger heart ache. I hope that helps! congrats and good luck!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I know it's hard, but try to not think about it. Don't look online or in books at all the things that could go wrong. When people found out I was pregnant, the horror stories came out, and looking back on it, that was a very rude thing to do. When people start talking about it, politely excuse yourself.
    Everything will work out, congrats on the baby!!
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 10:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Just remember that God will not give you something you can not handle... And the odds of having a miscarriage with your second is lower than with your first :o) I am about 13 weeks along and a friend of mine lost her son at 6 month to SIDS. I am scared that this will happen to my son(10 months) or this new additioon to come... Worrying is normal, just dont let it get in the way of your happiness :o)

Worring is not healthy for you or your new bundle, stay positive! Hugs*****
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Dec. 1, 2009