I need strong words....

I'm leaving my hubby well he's leaving ...I need to hear it fro you all that I'm not making a mistake... Some support please I need it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Good for you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Things will get better. Be strong and don't think too much.........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Thanks ...I feel awful=(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• It's a hard situation now, but in time it will get better. You'll realize that it was for the best and that you will be able to move on. Obviously I don't know the situation, but in the end it'll all come together how it's supposed to. You're making the right choice if things aren't working out. You'll get through this. Be strong and keep your head up high.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• You are going through the hardest part right now. I won't lie and tell you it's going to be easy, just move on. I've been through three divorces! It's always hard, but the good news is, it will get better and your life will change and you will find happiness in other things. I have been through the depths of hell in my past, but I now have the most fantastic happy life, and great husband. This doesn't mean I am worry or stress free, I'm an average family with normal stresses, but life is good. It will be for you too.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2009