"Mommy and Me" Groups

Is anyone apart of these playgroups? I'm looking for some in my area and I'd like to hear more about them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We dont have any Mommy and Me groups around here where I live, but we do have some classes called Musikgarten which is basically simple music classes for babies, toddlers, or older children. Its a lot of fun and my 22month old LOVES it! You can search their website page here to see if they have any classes in your area: http://www.musikgarten.org/parent_curricula.cfm
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• There was a playgroup for our town that connected through CM, but I don't know if it is still active or not. I went once and felt out of place because I'm a grandmother and they are all young mommies - totally different generations with nothing in commonl. Plus, my granddaughter is MUCH younger than their children, so she couldn't play with them. I'm trying to talk my daughter into paying for a part time daycare for her so she can be with other children instead of stuck in a house with her old grandmother who doesn't have as much energy as she used to years ago. My daughter doesn't want to "waste" her money, though {sigh}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:49 AM on Dec. 1, 2009