Ok I give up...What do you get someone that has EVERYTHING???

and not seem too cheap about it...or do I just give what I can...$10.00...lol ($10.00 times how many....it all adds up for me :( but I want to give. J/J

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A gift card to their favorite store... put the card in a new pair of glove/scarf/hat set.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Homemade cookies...In this day of store bought everything a homemade cookie is quite appreciated. We have the problem too, my SIL has anything she could ever want, she make three times what we do in yearly salary. The thing she doesn't have is time to bake, so a homemade treat is a great gift for her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Get them a yankee candle (everyone loves those) or a special beautiful ornament, or a decorative bowl with two wine glasses and a good bottle of wine! all clever nice gifts u cant go wrong with
    Anonymous

• A manicure or pedicure o.o
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I'm having this same problem with my FIL. He is a simple, down-to-earth man who has everything, and more, than he could ever want or need. So, other than pictures of his grandchildren, what the heck do we give him?
    In the past we've bought him original beer steins for his collection, but we've run out of finding original ones and got the hint that his collection is getting out of hand...lol...plus, he doesn't drink.....LOL!
    I told my hubby we should get him a gift card to Home Depot because he likes to fix things around his house and, if they have them, a gift card to a gas station. My husband thinks gift cards are so impersonal, though. How do I sway him to my way of thinking?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:46 AM on Dec. 1, 2009