I need some help with this. What do you do when your 15yr old child and your mother are emotional manipulators.

I want to move forward in life and he is destorying every effort that I put forward. I want to get off of welfare. All I want to do is work two jobs if I have to and take care of him to the best of my abilityand get us an apartment. I have read How to Spot Emotion Manipulation & Psychopathy and both my mom and my son have the tendcies. I have experienced all eight. I live 3 thousand miles from my mother but that does not stop her. I stopped talking to her on the phone. I don't email or use USPS. No she has enlisted her friends. I have sought to go to two churches and find a church family but to no avail that had it issues. One minister felt it was not important to introduce my son to the congregation and I grew up in this church. Secondly, I tried another church because I as told they have a good mentor progrm. That did not work mentor and I discussed to get some professional help but he turned us onto another mentor

Peace606

Asked by Peace606 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• No answers yet