Do you or would you dress your babygirl in BLUE?

I say yes it is a beautiful color even though it is a boy's color but hey a mommy can be very creative. Blue can be a girl color too just make it girlish looking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes dress your girl in whatever color you want. I only dressed my DD in pink red and purple when she was a baby and guess what she wants to wear all the time now?
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yes if I had a baby girl I would.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 9:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I have a cute pair of blue jeans and a cute shirt with blue, purple, and silver stripes. Cheyenne looks so cute in it. The jeans have blue designs on them also. So yes, I do dress my daughter in blue.
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• If this baby is a girl, she will have tons of Tar Heel Blue everything. Children can wear any color regardless of gender. I've seen very smart looking pinks on boys.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Of course. I think its silly to say a color is for a certain gender.

My son has clothes that have pink or purple on them, but he's still obviously a boy and its not going to turn him gay. :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My son works in my stepdad's funeral home--opening doors and greeting people-- his favorite shirts and ties to go with his suit are his pink ones and purple ones...don't have a girl, but I wouldl let her wear blue if I did.
    mom2LandL

Answer by mom2LandL at 10:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Mine wears her older brothers clothes that they out grew so lots of sports shirts, cowboys, etc. Mainly these are worn around the house because the boys were all hard on them but I think she's harder on them. I keep telling everyone she's going to be the center for the High School football team. I do dress her in more girly stuff when we go out but that's my only chance.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• She looks adorable in blue...the blue tends to have flowers or something on it though :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• When my daughter was 9 months old she had the most beautiful baby blue dress. I loved it. And it looked great with her blond hair. I would definitely put feminine blue clothing on my baby girls. But I wouldn't put boys blue clothes on them anymore than I would put my sons in pink dresses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Until the baby is easy to be distinguished as a girl (long hair in girly ribbons or earrings) then I will only put blue on them if there are flowers or a girly print/pattern/picture on the outfit.
    Sometimes it doesn't matter, though. I was walking through Walmart with my infant granddaughter in her infant carrier on the shopping cart. She was dressed in pink, her blanket was pink, and she had a pink teddy, but I had a few people admire her and then ask if she was a girl. By the time the third person asked I was fed up and my answer to the question was, "Nope, we're getting my grandson ready for his big operation." As their brains try to process what I just said I would walk away....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2009