please help!

someone please help! i been going through this battle with someone i don't know what to call him. he the father of my one year old son. we have been battling for our relationship for like 8months going on 9. i jus want to get over him. how do i do that? im only 19 years old. im madly in love with this guy but i don't feel he is the one for me. but i just can't leabve him alone. i cant trust him. never really did! i tried to cut all connection with him, but it is still hard. im not eating or sleeping. this is really stressin me out. all i do is cry my eyes out. someone pleas help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• You have to let him go and focus on something else. You have too much going in your life to worry about someone you cant trust. You sound like you are heartbroken and chasing him. It will help you to pour your energy into something productive inyour life. Take care of your child, work on an education, focus on your job. The best thing you can do for your son is to focus on yourself and improving your situation. When you get your life together you will be more complete and have more to contribute to a relationship. You want to be sure you can provide for your son and work on that now s that you can choose someone good for your son to have in his life.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• First off I would look up Toxic Relationships and/or Relationship addiction. Then I'd read the book (which I did) How to Fall Out of Love. You can buy it online for like a buck or see if your library has it. Amazing little book that teaches you how to move on.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• You're allowing yourself to be effected by this guy. NOBODY can make you feel this way unless you let them. You know, you've admitted that he's not any good for you. That you can't trust him, and he's not the "one" for you. Therefore, knowing that you should just let yourself accept it. Tell yourself the truth, don't lie to yourself that you need him in your life. You don't. Just remove everything that is him from your life, and move on. It is that easy once you accept and admitt to yourself that he's not any good for you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• thank for all the advice
    Anonymous