Does anyone have a heated pool?

We have a pool but no heater, we would like to get one but I want to hear your experience with one...would you recommend it?

Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't but wish I did...don't even have a pool
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yea I have a heated pool,my shower,works great.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I do. What kind of pool do you have? Above ground or inground? Ours is a 21' AG pool. We have a gas heater and love it. Where do you live? We are in NW Ohio and the heater really extends our swimming season. My SD's parents have an inground..it is expensive to heat it as they only get about 1 degree a day difference. For an AG pool, I recomend them, we can heat our pool up in about half a day, throw the solar cover on it and swim away! Good luck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• salexander ~ That sounds wonderful! If we ever get a pool I will take your advice. I hope you have been able to help the OP. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2009