Do you ever ask a question even though it might offend others?

and sometimes pop back in to see how many have responded. I asked a question and so far only 2 can relate with me. The rest omg there is always someone in the bunch who have to let it out somehow...lol
Or sometimes I come back way later let the bashers pile up...lol

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I just think it is funny.
Usually I just skip it if it aint for me, it's not like they know me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ow yeah! Ask them and answer them. I dont think before I speak. I offtenmake jokes to lighten the moods and it turns out that it offends the person. I am working on this as they say Im a bully. Yeah they are right. Its not that I want to hurt any one Im just socialy inept!
    Roharn

Answer by Roharn at 10:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• People are all sensitive to different things. i say how I feel and if it offends someone, then oops. You can't say something without somebody having a problem with it, at least that's the conclusion I've come to. If everyone censored themselves to everyone's sensitivities, we would all be mute! I am typically the ice breaker in a lot of situations lol. It makes life interesting.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• There is no reason you shouldn't ask what's on your mind. There is always someone who is going to be offended, hateful, rude, etc. Regardless of what the question is. It's easy to get someone's feathers russled, because we all have different ideas of what's appropriate or not. But there isn't any reason we should hold our tongue just incase we might aggitate someone. They can handle their own, ya know? There's no need for us to protect them.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:06 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I might ask knowing it might get ugly answers but I dont ask for the drama aspect...its cuz I really want ideas or opinions,etc.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Well, depends on the subject. Yesterday for instance I saw a question asking if the rest of us were as sick as she was about moms complaining they are worried they don't have enough money to make a Christmas for their children. Sometimes the cold heartedness of people just blows my mind. They come here for support and get bashed by those more fortunate than themselves. This really struck a nerve. I told the mom is she truly teaches her children what Christmas is all about...well she is a complete and utter failure....this is supposed to be the season of love and hope and she went all Cruella De'Ville on those who have it the hardest. I hate smug bitches!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2009