What makes the holidays special for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Holidays

• special in a good way? I get to spend time with my family
    ina bad way? I have to spend time with his family too.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• FAMILY! All the family gets together in one plays for a day or two. Unfortunately it's not the entire family like it used to be, but at least it's a good portion of it. My family is small, including Aunt's Uncle's, cousin's, and immediate. However, since my Grandparents died we all don't get together anymore.
    I love the warmth of the season. The smells of cookies baking, the sights of decorations being hung. The sounds of family conversing and laughing together. The sights of snow falling (I hope). I also love spoiling my family with gifts. A material way to show them that I care about them and are thinking of them. To add to other ways I show that I care. You know, by allowing them into my house. Haha
    I absolutely love the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holiday Season!!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2009