Seattle Lakewood Washington!!

What do you think of this whole mess?? I believer someone has to answer for this and I also believe that this creep got off way too easy!! Yes he is dead but I wish that he would have had to face the families and then give him the needle in the arm. Sorry if ppl are offended by this but what about those children that have lost their mom and dads?? I also hope that thew people that were helping him trying to evade arrest got in a world of trouble as well!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Glad he is dead and it is done with so some stupid bleeding heart judge can't let him out on bail again. Since when do we let dangerous repeat criminals out on bond?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I wish they would not have killed him. So he could suffer in jail for a long time.

Answer by louise2 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I think they made the right choice by killing him. There was no doubt that he was the one who did the crime. They saved tax payers alot of money in legal fee's, providing for him during his confinement, and of course at some point he would be let back out of jail. He could also have claimed mental illness and got off scott free.
    I don't think people suffer much in jail. My brother served 7 years, is institutionalized, and claims that he prefer's jail to the real world and was very happy in jail. Granted, it took about a year before he considered jail his home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• One less child rapist/cop killer on the street. I good with it.
    Anonymous

• I am little confused with the blame the hero mentality that is so prevalent now. POLICE kill an armed man that they KNOW had already killed and raped....let question those that put their lives on the line for ya. Terrorist has a fat lip (thats right a big bad fat lip....my 2 yr old survived one 2 days ago when he tripped and hit the side of a chair!) lets crucify our SOLDIERS! Let me ask those who believe the police were wrong....When a gunman has YOUR family in their cross hairs, you want the police to hesitate and think about whether or not they will be sued or in trouble later? OR do you want them come in with all they got and SAVE your FAMILY!? I am going with the latter.......

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• This thug was originally sentenced to 108 years, but the governor of Arkansas commuted his sentence, pardoned him and let him out on the streets where he was free to destroy more lives, and ended up killing 4 police officers. I think Mr. Huckabee is the one who should answer some hard questions about WHY he thought this person, a hardened killer and child molester, should be among us who are trying to live civilized lives without the threat of people like this running amuck. I'm not sorry this felon is where he can no longer get pardoned and put out on the streets again. If a life sentence no longer means a felon will be separated from society,then we need to use other means of protecting the innocent.

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• so some stupid bleeding heart judge can't let him out on bail again

gee, I didn't know that Huckabee was a judge OR a bleeding heart.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Huckabee answered those questions the other day. He commuted the sentence, made it like 45 years instead of 108. Notices were sent out to over half a dozen agencies, such as the prosecutors, the parole board, the judge, law enforcement, and others. The Parole Board, who recommended the guy for commutation in the first place, was the ONLY people who showed up for the hearing. Huckabee also stated that if he knew then what this guy would end up doing, he would have never commuted his sentence. How about the judge in WA who put $150,000 bond on a child rapist, practically ensuring he would make bail of 15 grand, and be out on the streets. I think that judge has more to answer for than Huckabee. Also, his sentence was commuted years ago, not 3 weeks ago.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Who care the creep is dead and will be judged now for ALL his crimes and the families can maybe have a bit of peace knowing he is dead!!! Huckabee was in the wrong and so wa the judge in Washington!!! He was a creep that SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN LET OUT OF JAIL ANYWHERE!!! Washington or Arkansas!!!

Anonymous