What should I get my ex for Christmas?

I know he got me something. We're friends still... I would like to stay under $20.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Holidays

• NOthing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• That would be ok if you are friends, there is nothing wrong with that at all!! Kudos to you for being like that with your ex~~
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• gift card for a Movie or for a restaurant or a board game he can play with the kids.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• i would write a nice poem about how he should move on
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• A self help book...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• OP- we have a son together. So what is wrong with us being friends and buying each other a gift?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• A small ornament for his tree? A gift card to a local hangout? A gift card to take in a movie w/your son? Basically anything that is not too personal or romantic in any way - you don't want to give him ideas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Tough one .. you don't want it to be too personal, I think. But a gift card seems so impersonal. Maybe a picture frame w/a pic of your son?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• you could get something for him from your son..but i would never make it seem as though its from you...unless you want him back.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• There isn't anything wrong with you being friends with an Ex. A lot of people are bitter towards their Ex's and couldn't handle being friends with them either way. I'm friends with two of my Ex's and I see nothing wrong with it.

Think of stuff he likes. Either get him a gift card to his favorite store, movie tickets to a movie he wants to see, or an item he's always wanted.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2009