the best toys my child(ren) ever had

hi, i've though that might be of interest to us all. the best toy ever for my
child(ren) was ...
moms and dads, please post your answers and create shortcut to this post on your homepages. it will not be delated for a longer time. such is the idea.
it's a way we can make our Christmass pick ups easier on all of us.
thanks to you all!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Holidays

• for my baby it was a mirror to hang it on the crib. even now, as my son sits in it, he enjoys it still much - he smiles at his reflection and pulls all the strings. plus the lighting animals w/ songs played are so fun.
    baby133

Answer by baby133 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Legos - specifically the racetrack, but we also enjoyed castle and Start Wars and pirates... and just building and tearing down. Fun for all ages to do together.
    DogsMom

Answer by DogsMom at 11:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• The Yo Gabba Gabba toys shes getting for her christmas presents....she wouldnt let them go until we got home...then there was screaming until i put Yo Gabba Gabba on
    Houstyn08

Answer by Houstyn08 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Legos Duplos - we have been adding a set here and there for the past 12 years and now we have enough to build really big things. Everyone from 18 months to the grandparents can't keep their hands off the Legos! They are so popular we keep them in the living room.
    Anonymous

• For my kids:
    the GeoTrax set my son got when he was 2 (he's 8 now and still plays with it and we keep adding to it...big hit)
    Legos...everyone loves Legos
    plain wooden blocks (my 3yo daughter's favorite toy)
    Fisher Price Little People (we have a huge collection but the kids have pretty much outgrown them now)

Out of all the stuff we have ever bought the kids these are the toys that have gotten the most play.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2009