Pictures...

I was wondering how many people went and had maternity pictures done?

MaKennaMama

Asked by MaKennaMama at 11:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have, with all my children
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• First of all... I love your screen name:) I dont know if your name is Makenna or if it is your soon-to-be daughter's name but either way, its definitely my favorite girl name:)

I didnt do fancy maternity pictures but we did go to the studio and had some done. I see women who have BEAUTIFUL outdoor pictures taken and I would love to have done that but we really didnt have the money so we did the basic ones at the studio
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• MaKenna is my soon to be little one's name. Thank you! I would love to do outdoor too but it's too cold here to do that. I will be having my picture done alone considering she is my first and her dad and I aren't on the best of terms. Thank you again for the compliment on her name.
    MaKennaMama

Answer by MaKennaMama at 11:35 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Did you notice my screen name? My daughter's name is Makenna:) So I was complimenting myself too!! I get asked by quite a few people if hers is Makenna or MaKenna because the way I write, the "k" looks like a capital K. I havent decided yet and will probably leave it up to her which way she wants it. Her birth certificate & social security card both have all the letters capitalized so she can ultimately do it either way
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• She has a very pretty name! I like the way you spelled Jaydin too. I wanted a name that wasn't very common and I have always liked the name MaKenna. To me she feels like a MaKenna it just feels right calling her that.
    MaKennaMama

Answer by MaKennaMama at 11:49 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I didnt... I cant see paying money on them... I had a family mamber take a few in front of the fridge, so we could see it disapear :o) But I can see spending that money on something else... But I am a stay at home mom and my SO and I are building a house... So money is tight :o) But this is baby number 2 for us and I hope to have one taken of my son with my belly... With our Kodak easy share :o)

Congrats on the baby and good luck!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 12:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• i took pics of myself but never paid for them to be done!
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 2:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2009