What causes a woman to have a camel toe?

I understand if you wear tight jeans that is what will cause it but say they are not tight what causes the body to do this...could it be just fatness around the pubic area too?
Can we some how lose it?
thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol! No you cannot lose it and not to be graphic but most men like it! Embrace it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Im sure the FUPA could have something to do with it. Only cardio and good diet gets rid of the extra fat.. also tight underwear contribute to this problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• cant help a fat vagina... some are bigger than others on the lips, and it can cause that. and tight jeans pulled up too high is the main cause
    Anonymous

• Wrong size pants. Pant pulled up to high. Wrong type of pants. Not wearing a shirt that's long enough to cover up that area.

Answer by louise2 at 11:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yeah I think you're more concerned about the FUPA than the camel toe. Camel toe is when your pants are too tight, FUPA is excess fat in the pubic area (FUPA = Fat Upper P**** Area).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• yeah the "FUPA" as anon calls it people are just born with. A camel toe is when your jeans are too tight and you can see the crack of your lips
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• i dont think there is anything you can do to get rid of "fupa" i call it arbys because it looks like a roastbeef sandwich...i've seen some girls when i danced with some real danglers...yuck! I don't see how a man could find it attractive
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I dunno about how to lose it. I did see a joke on the front of a magazine once a long time ago and honest to goodness it said "A smiling crotch is NOT a happy crotch."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Ahh, the vertical smile..haha!

Um..camel toe isn't a bad thing to most, if not all, men. There's even a site to rate camel toes. =P
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 11:37 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Many women have them and WITHOUT wearing jeans! Men I know love them.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:44 AM on Dec. 1, 2009