??? about postion of baby

so i went for my 28 week check up the heart was heard on my left side really loud an the movement felt more to the right then any where else so how is my baby laying??? last time his head was on my right side an feet on my left so he was laying straight across still that wa y or he has move any advise or anything thanks!!!

ohmama213

Asked by ohmama213 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My doctor told me that if you feel movements on your sides than baby is vertical...movements up near your chest and lower means transverse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• my feeling is that at 28 weeks they move around so much that he has probably moved a lot since then :)
    Anonymous

• Sometimes it's hard to tell. You can try  Belly Mapping  to see.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• i know with my little guy hes head down (36 weeks and five days) his back or bum more towards the left upper side of my belly sometimes feels like he in center and feet are always on the right :) kinda like and L shape. I cant wait to meet him. I think hes going to be a big baby even though at my 34 week apt he was only 4lbs 15oz by U/S that could mean nothing though
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009