If you could improve one room of your house, what would you do to it?

I wish we could paint the walls. I'd love to paint the living room or my daughter's room. I can't wait until we buy a house someday so I can make everything the colors I want, lmao.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 11:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dining room. I'd clean it. I use it as a store-all room.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:42 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Hehe we do that with our dining room too xD It's connected to the living room by an archway and you have to go through it to get to the kitchen. It's like we just dump everything off on the table and spare couch, I have to work to keep it clean.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:45 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I would paint the interior....although I would prefer to do the entire house at once so that they all look fresh. One room at a time being painted leaves the others looking even worse than before. Alas, I am no good at painting and cannot afford to hire a painter right now. : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Kitchen.
    It needs a complete overhaul and I want to take the wall out between it and the dining room in order to make it larger. I much prefer an eat-in kitchen instead of a separate dining room.
    We need a new window, new cabinets, new countertops, new flooring, new dishwasher, and a rebuilt pantry. The walls and ceiling need to be repainted and I want all new light fixtures.
    That's not too much to ask for, is it? LOL
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My living room/kichen tie. They both need work. I want them done all at once but we're having to tackel it one thing at a time so its slow going.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2009