iced coffee do you like it?

i got one frm mickyDs this morning. i hated it .. yuck i dnt like hott coffee either but wanted too try it anyways

BellaDiamond

Asked by BellaDiamond at 11:42 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I get Iced White Chocolate Mocha, w/ add shot from starbucks. Delicous
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 11:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yuck, I don't like iced coffee either. Too much caffeine and too much ice and bulk for just a jolt. I always drink hot coffee even if it is 100 degrees out.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I wouldn't even take it even if it was free. YUCKO!
    Anonymous

• I love it. I actually prefer to make my own iced coffee drinks in the summer (I never buy coffee of any sort from chain places!). I buy the cappucino mixes from the grocery store (hills bros. is my fave, Folgers works, and there are other brands), throw some ice in my blender, a bunch of the mix, add water til the ice is covered, blend til the ice is nice & fine, add some milk, swirl it a few more times (it makes a foamy top, instead of whipped cream), and voila, one heck of a coffee smoothie for one heck of a lot cheaper than buying one! (I make a full blender when I do it, if I do it every day a canister of mix lasts me over a week, I get over a week's worth of massive drinks for less than the price of a single coffee drink from anywhere else! yay me!).
    Anonymous

• I like Dunkin Donuts ice coffee!!!
    MarineAngel831

Answer by MarineAngel831 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• When I drank coffee, that was pretty much all I drank. One place is not like the other and I'd wager that McD's is not going to be the best one you've ever had. I used to go to a little privately owned coffee shop. They were very yummy there! They put just a tad of espresso in it, then Mocha mix, then they topped it with REAL whipped cream and drizzled chocolate syrup all over the glass and all over the top of the cream. I've stopped drinking coffee and since moved to another state from that place, but I still CRAVE that stuff!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I like it a lot and drink it in the summers as an alternative to iced tea. When I brew coffee in the summer and have some leftover, I refrigerate it for iced coffee. One thing I like about iced coffee is that it doesn't need sugar added.

Answer by Bmat at 8:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• McD's coffees are not that bad and cheaper than Starbucks. I do like iced coffee, better than hot coffee. Iced coffee is very refreshing on a hot summer day.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Iced Mocha lite or lite frappachino from Starbucks..yummy!!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2009