What causes your jeans to go up your butt? (LOL...It looks like your butt crack is having it's lunch...LOL)

I asked about the camel toe there were some funny feedbacks I like the "FUPA" thanks anonymous who said that.

Even though you buy loosen up jeans you still feel uncomfortable.
Should we just wear skirts and dresses more and never step into a pair of jeans..EVER!!! that sucks :(
I once had a guy tell me I looked like I just stepped out of a magazine...hmmm?
I am the type that don't know how to take a compliment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not 100% sure what causes this, but I am guessing an improper fit on the jeans. It definitely pays to try different brands and styles and find the one that is the most suited to your own figure. Ignore the size numbers, the fit is all that matters. : )
    Anonymous

• Um, I've never had this problem.
    Anonymous

• It's all in the fit of the jeans. My brother works for a clothing manufacturer. He says that the problem is, that we all have different shape bodies, and all try to fit into the same style jean. According to him, it is in the rise. That is the measurement from the front top of the waistband, through the crotch to the top of the back waistband. Regardless of where the jean hits on your waist and hips. Meaure tjhis on your jeans, then measure the same space on your body, from the front where you want the waistband to sit, through your crotch loosely to the back where you want the waitband to land on your waist or lower back. If your body measurement is 2" shorter or less than the pant measurement you can be assured of butt invasion. He recommends taking this measurement of yourself and without even trying on heans in the store, measure them first. Work for me and has saved me lots of time by not trying on jeans that don't fit.
    DolphinChrissy

Answer by DolphinChrissy at 12:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I think there's a tiny, invisible man that comes with the waistband of the jeans and when you wear them they want to see your sexy bumm so they pull up on the back seam at the waistband so it rides up {wink}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I blame hips. No jean is cut to fit a woman with hips, so when you're standing in the dressing room, they're fine. When you try to wear them in real life and move around and such, they protest by becoming addicted to crack - butt crack.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Well i dont know. but im a tiny person. I am 5'0 exactly and 120lbs when i am not pregnant. I think im 130-135lbs now and i still wear size 2 American eagle jeans. I wear thongs all the time and sometimes boy shorts and jeans have always went up my crack. oh well, it feels good, its comfortable. Why the hell do i want to wear "Mom" jeans that doesnt go up your butt? it just a big material over your butt with no style. its just flat and ugly. i dont wear high rise jeans either. i wear low cut jeans. oh well it doesnt bother me or do i care.
    Anonymous