What funny things have the kids said lately?

I always tell my toddler I am going to sell him to the gypsies. So my sister told her 6 year old that and he said but I don't know them. Will they like me? So cute!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha, it was just last night I was getting out of the shower and I hear my 5 year old son scolding my 3 year old daughter: "Jazlyn your NOT allowed to say Shut Up or say bad words until you are 18 years old!!!! " LOL!!!!! LOVE MY KIDS!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 12:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• my daughter has an animal book and she was looking at the pictures, when she got to the cow she said its a moo moo...mema is a moo moo lmfao
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 12:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My 7 year old son said, "Mom, if the Polar Expres train comes to our house on Christmas Eve, is it OK if I go?" I told him, "Sure!"

My 2 year old daughter has mixed up the giant from Jack and The Beanstalk with Santa -- she says "Fee-FI-HO-HO-HO"
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My two teens (ages 18 and 16) were playing a video game on Thanksgiving while I was cooking in the kitchen.
    I heard one of them ask if the invisible lady was still there (in the game) and the other answered, "Well, you don't see her do you?"
    I cracked up laughing because it just caught me funny.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My youngest got his pants hooked on a hook out in the garage over the weekend, my oldest came in shouting, "Mom, Kevin's pants are stuck on the hooker!" He didn't understand why I was laughing, but I felt like I was goign to die laughing.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• This wasnt resent but I still dye laughing when I think of it. I am very confident about my kids choices and my oldest was not comfortable with that. He wanted to strike worry in me. He came in the room and told me he had a drug problem. I laughed and went on with my business as he followed. His frustration grew when e replied "Im gonna go out and buy a BOX of pot that my friend MANUFACURED! I was rolling from laughter as I told him that I loved him and glad he wasnt on drugs. He is 19 now and still doesnt use drugs but hates that i did not take him seriously.
    Roharn

Answer by Roharn at 12:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• "1, 2, 3, e, o, e, o, e, o, 8, o, e, o, 10!"

Or variations on that. She's 20 months old.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• On our way, back from Church my brother said to my Dad, "if you don't be quite I'm going to make you spend 40 days in a whales stomach!"...I guess they were learning about Joanna..lol!
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 12:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My 9 year old wants to grow his hair long but I can't stand it when he starts to look shaggy, so his dad convinced him to let him trim the back and his sideburns. When his burns grow long he tends to look like Bruce Lee. Anyways, he let his dad fix him up. Then the next day when he got home from school he looked at me with a serious look on his face and said "Mom, you know what I don't like about getting haircuts?" I thought he was going to say he was getting teased by the boys but then he said "All the girls were chasing me at lunch." what made me laugh was he didn't crack a smile! I guess I better cherish the times when girls chasing him is still a bad thing.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• "Mom, these pajamas are WONDERFUL!"
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2009