What are you self conscious about?

I know we all should be happy with what God gave us but sometimes it is very uncomfortable and embarrassing.
Me it would have to be my teeth (I can't afford it :(
I am out of shape big time I have more of a stomach than a butt...lol
I have no taste for clothing or anything else :(
I just feel so blah most of the time...what do you do for the mean time or do what makes you happy...I pretty much am a hermit :( I know not good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My eyes.
    My upper eyelids are very puffy so that they make my eyes smaller and hide my lashes.
    Underneath my eyes I have deep, dark circles that are hereditary from my Blackfoot heritage.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I want some boobs. I've given up any hope of growing them. God blessed me with many wonderful things, and I guess the no-boobs situation is to keep me humble.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My weight. I used to be very athletic and in shape. But I have MS and it has gotten to the point where I can excersise one day but nt th next. Two years ago I was 140 lbs and now im pushing 200. I think it akes me uncomfortable cause w all know weight is something that can be controled. We have to set asside our laziness and fear of failure. Soto me, my weight makes me look like a looser.
    Roharn

Answer by Roharn at 12:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My FEET! They get so dry and cracked in the wintertime and I can't afford to go get a pedi every other week, or ever... So, I told my DH not to get me anything for Christmas, but if he absolutely HAS to get me something, please get me a footbath. He was not excited about the idea. But UGH! MY FEET are driving me bananas! Pnukey, I wish I could share some of my boobs w/ you... I have a C cup, but I've always wanted a B cup so I could wear all of those cute little tops w/o a bra. Its such a hassell having to wear a bra ALL of the time, especially w/ strapless tops and dresses. I guess we all want what we don't have. Like I want poker straight hair, but my friend want my curls. It takes forever to straighten my hair and I can't just get out of the shower and go. Such a bother. Sorry OP, I'm on a rant today ;-)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• my teeth....i know eventually i am going to have to get them done but i hate the pain.i was horrible in child birth.yes im one of those patients...
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Okay so before I had kids it was the natural bump in my nose but now although, its usually covered and only my hubby sees, its my baby boobs and belly! I hate it! My belly is getting smaller, not where I want it yet but its the saggy skin :( and the booby shape! Like I don't feel comfortable wearing a bikini anymore and I used to love them :( Sucks.
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 12:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My weight, although I should really cut myself some slack since I had a baby a month ago. I used to be athletic and energetic and now, I live with people with bad habits. My DF loves it, but then again, he's obese and likes to eat crap and not exercise. I'll drop the weight soon, it's only been 4 weeks.

I'm really self conscious about these accessory breasts in my armpits (yes, that's a real thing, look it up). They're so gross. When I was skinny, they were barely noticeable. Now, when I wear a tank top, I have to try and tuck them under my arm, hide them with my shirt, or wear a jacket over it.

I used to be obsessed with my lips (but I've grown to love them-I used to get teased a lot when I was a kid) and I used to be obsessed about my belly button. I had an umbilical hernia surgery when I was 8, and my belly button looks like a wrinkled inbetweenie button, but no one has ever pointed it out, so I stopped worrying!

ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 1:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My belly and boobs. they are too big for my body. I have really skinny legs and someone elses torso. I'd love to workout and diet, I just haven't had the drive to be consistent.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My upper arms are flabby! My teeth could be whiter. I have enough cottage cheese on my inner thighs to feed a third world country lol. Oh well.
    Anonymous

• ilove everything about myself except my current weight --- i dont ever want to be small...but just in the last year i have gained so much weight....It actually wouldnt even bother me if my face and arms were smaller -- I could deal with the rest of it...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2009