What is your husband's/SO's current cell phone wallpaper? What's yours?

My Husband has two (main screen and outside screen) and they're both pictures of Our Son and I together.

Mine is a uber sweet pic I took of Our Son sleeping on Daddie's shoulder (He zonked while Daddie was reading to Him at bedtime). =]

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 12:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• His- outside is our daughter and inside is DD and I
    Mine- outside is both of them and inside is our DD
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• His is a picture of our kids while we took a nature walk one day. Mine is just the nature.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• We actually have the same picture at the moment... It's of our boy laying in the grass with a kitty cat
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 12:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• His is a picture of one of our kids. He changes the kid each week, so no one feels left out. Awww.. he is sweet! Mine is the three kids together.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• His is a picture of our son and me in the kitchen. Mine is a picture of our son and our nephew in my nephew's power wheels Mustang convertible driving around in my parents driving. Super cute with their little helmets on!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Mine is a picture of my son wearing one of those hats that has the fake dred locks on it. My husband is a pic of me and my son on the couch.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• No clue what my husband's is. I don't have any interaction with his phone. I probably wouldn't even know how to use it (he's got a new fancy phone).
    Mine is a picture of my youngest daughter.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• His is a riskay photo of a woman. Mine is the standard that came with the phone. OOOOW exciting. But the best part is that his phone is so old and the screen is messed up he cant see the woman any more. lol
    Roharn

Answer by Roharn at 12:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Mine is of me and my 2 kidos! My hubbys is usually of the kids or his band logo or something silly but he chages it often and I have no idea what it currently is.
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 12:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• We both have pictures of our daughter, but they are different pictures.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2009