Ovulation tmi

I have snotty cm that was hanging down after I urinated probably 2-4 inches. Am I ovulating late? I am on CD 38. I thought I ovulated around the 8 th of nov. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That sounds like fertile mucous. With age, cycles will change and with stress as well. You are probably ovulating late.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Check out the group Natural Family planning. It will help out a lot. Unf. you cannot gauge ovulation soley on CM, taking your Basal Body Temperture in addition to checking your Cm would help you pinpoint it for sure.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I thought I ovulated on a different day than I really do. I started using the ovualtion pee stick and found out I ovulated way different that I thought I did. I always thought I was ovulating by the changes in my CM but that I guess is not always the case!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2009