Work From Home?

How long have you been looking to work from home?
Why do you want to work from home?
Have you ever worked from home before?
Were you/Are you successful? If not, why don't you think you found success with that company?
What things have you seen that you like/dislike?
What is the #1 thing stopping you from working from home now?
What kind of work do you do now?
What kind of work does your spouse do now?

ammil87

Asked by ammil87 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• How long have you been looking to work from home? 2 years
    Why do you want to work from home? to be with my kids
    Have you ever worked from home before? yes
    Were you/Are you successful? If not, why don't you think you found success with that company? yes I am
    What things have you seen that you like/dislike? fees before profit
    What is the #1 thing stopping you from working from home now? I just said I am working from home
    What kind of work do you do now? Babysitting and rideshare
    What kind of work does your spouse do now? He's a police officer
    Anonymous

• How long have you been looking to work from home? I looked for 3 years before I found a company I loved!
    Why do you want to work from home? Because I know I can earn the income I have always dreamed of working for myself, I can't do that working for someone else!
    Have you ever worked from home before? I have been working from home for about 18 months

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Were you/Are you successful? If not, why don't you think you found success with that company? My first dozen or so attempts were not successful. The companies, products or training were not what I needed or weren't right for me. Today I earn enough to support me and my family, yes, that's success in my mind!
    What things have you seen that you like/dislike? I don't like the stigma that follows WAH companies. Or the idea that they aren't real JOBS... 

• What is the #1 thing stopping you from working from home now? Nothing, I love what I do from home!
    What kind of work do you do now? I'm with Ameriplan
    What kind of work does your spouse do now? Nothing! He's a full time Stay At Home Dad! Just what he wants to be!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

I've been a SAHM for 5yrs. I love working from home. My hubby even gets involved with my home business. I wanted to stay home to raise my kids rather than put them in daycare. It would break my heart to have someone else raise them for me. I used to work outside the home before I had my kids, and I prefer to stay home with them until they are in school. However, right now, I do homeschool my eldest, so I suppose I'll be home til they ask to be put in public school. My home business helps my hubby support our family.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2009