Is my head playing games with me?

OK i know that i kinda should know if im prego or not but people keep telling me that im prego. yea i could be but then it might just be in my head. im having symptoms but then i could be just having my "monthly" symptoms too. my nipples are so tender but that doesnt usually happen when im about to get my period. my co workers swear that im prego. bc hte wayive been acting at work. im always tired. and anyone that has food. i wanna eat. well i look at it as. im hungry and i havent eaten al day haha. they say i pee alot. i havent really noticed it. but then yea kinda makes sense. UGH i dont know! i know i know i should just get it over with and just take a test. but i think it may be to early. hmm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go to the dollar store and take a test, then atleast if its too early to know, you wont have spent too much money.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 12:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I have hear those dollar store tests don't work very well. Have u missed u're period yet? Or is it due like today? Take the test
    Anonymous

• take a test. i know before i was pregnant with my 2nd i got the "feeling" a couple of times before i actually got pregnant. i suppose it's because you know what youre looking for and just any little symptom seems to freak you out. but i would suggest not taking a dollar store test because ive had 2 friends take it and get false positives.. =) good luck!!!
    amberstevens

Answer by amberstevens at 12:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Go pee on a stick already!
    Anonymous

• Three letters....EPT!!! Best test. You can take it before you've missed your period. Worked for me!
    sringle1202

Answer by sringle1202 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I took an EPT as a verification test lol. But I used 1st response and got my bfp 4 days before my period. They are supposedly the most sensitive tests on the market. Good luck!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2009