my paranoia

is there a way to tell if a certain person or people are on here.there are like thousands of people.i got in trouble on face book cause i wasnt sure exactly how it worked...i dont want the same thing to happen on here.or i dont want to giving out info that i dont want certain people to see.i come on here cause i can sort of vent.i find it very impartial...

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know, other than searching on their name, of any way to find out. I'd say if you want to post about someone, just do it anon and don't use their names or any info that is a dead giveaway as to who they are.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Well, people cans earch for you by your name in the mom search, but I think that you can turn that off. If you don't want people you know finding out what you are writing, keep your profile private, don't add those people and don't give out identifying information that is available to anyone (i.e. My name is ____ I live in ______ my DH name is _______ and I do ____ for a living and I went to _______ school).
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• How did you get in trouble on facebook?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2009