Need help with the meaning of this!

Anyone know what it means when you dream someone is trying to rape you? I dreamt last night I was sitting outside in my car at night. I got out and walked to the side of the house to get something then saw a man standing down the street staring at me so I turned around and went in the house. I laid down by my mom and told her about the man, that he scared me. Then I remembered my purse was in the car so I told her I was going to get it. When I went outside I looked where the man was before and saw him walking toward me fast. I got in my car and locked the doors. He tried opening the door so I started honking the horn so someone could help me. My uncle came outside, but since it was dark he didn't see the man. I was screaming at him, telling him the man was on the other side of the car. Then he thought I meant he ran the other way so he ran after him. the man came on my side and stuck his hand inside the open back window. cont

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I could feel him pulling on my shirt and I was screaming hoping someone would hear me. Finally I saw my uncle and he hit the man from behind. He threw him on the ground and was beating him up. Then I got out of the car and kicked him. Then I realized we beat him to death! I was scared so I went in the house and decided to clean up before we decided what to do. Then I looked out the bathroom window and saw the police outside. They took the man away in an ambulance and when I came out my mom was gone. My sister said they arrested her for the man's death and that they would be back to take my kids away! I started crying then I woke up. WTH?!
    Anonymous

• WOW that is just awful! I am so sorry you must be really shook up about it. I have a book that is like a dream dictionary because this fascinates me (even though I dont put much stock into it). I will have to go look for it and will let you know if I find anything out. Hope someone tells you what you need to know! : (
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yeah I've had dreams like this before and they always freak me out! but this one is the first time I've actually taken part in killing the man! And I was more shook up about the losing my kids part then anything.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry. : (

I've had dreams like this too. Actually, I couldn't read all of it because it upsets me but when I've had dreams like this it really depresses me the following day.
    DotYourTs

Answer by DotYourTs at 2:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I had a dream about rape aswell a few months ago!In my dream i was punching him between his legs but got woken up to punching myself in the stomach! I felt very odd the next day!Like I had been violated so i googled it ! Google What dreams mean!!
    MarineAngel831

Answer by MarineAngel831 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• MarineAngel, isn't it weird how dreams like this can make you feel dirty, like it really happened?
    Anonymous