Need info about the climate where you live...

I am looking to move. Due to health reasons we need a mild climate, low humidity and preferably a good amount of sunshine. I already know that what I am describing is San diego:) I am looking to see if there is somewhere similar to San diego but not sooooo expensive. If you live anywhere that is similar please let me know and let me know temp averages, rain averages, humidity, sunshine etc. Thanks for your help!

sue118

Asked by sue118 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't move to Jersey...lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yuma Arizona. It is dry and nice all year round there.

Answer by louise2 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I would think California but as far as I know it is expensive all over here! Maybe some little town... sorry I don't have a specific for you! GL!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• OP here....I should mention that we don't like it hot hot. We are hoping for temps around 75-85 degrees low humidity. thanks
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Well that rules Ohio out lol Cold snowy winters and hazy hot humid summers.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I'm in Raleigh NC and the economy and weather here is great. The cold season is not as long as up north, but it does still get cold.

Answer by missanc at 1:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• you don't want to come up here....lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• What about somewhere in CO?
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 5:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• op here...is CO really cold? We don't mind temps in the mid 30's-40's but we live in Wisconsin now and below zero is pretty common in the winter. The extreme hot and cold is what effects my husband.So we are trying to find a place that temp are between 40-80 most of the time. We don't mind season changes just not so drastic. Wisconsin can be so humid in the summer and in the 90's and in the winter it is so cold below zero alot of the time.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 7:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• That's funny, my dh is in WI right now on business..
    As for CO, it does get cold.. Probably not like WI from the way you are describing it.. I would check out Colorado Springs and Denver.

There is always NC.. Asheville, Winston-Salem, Raleigh.. Just stay up in the mountain areas and the humidity wont be a factor. Would be the same for TN.. Stay up in the mountains..
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2009