Spider Veins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What the heck happened to my legs? 3 years ago I had very few, now one leg (around the knee) looks like a street map of Seattle!!! How do you get rid of them and how do you prevent more?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have them too. Laser is the most effective way to get rid of them .But it isn't cheap. Ask a dermatologist who he/she recommends. Im in the process of setting up an appt. It's best to go in the winter because they get darker while they heal.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• The more you are on your feet the more you will have if you are prone to them. I have one or two from working while pregnant. Laser therapy is the best way to get rid of them.
    Anonymous

• yeah, don't they suck? lol when i'm done losing all my weight from this last baby i'm gonna be saving my pennies to get rid of them. i have them on my thighs, by my knees and above one of my ankles. :( gross
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yeah, mine show more at times than others. Hidden this time of year! Mine are around my kness and upwards.
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 2:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2009