1st Birthday's???

What have you ladies done for your childs first birthday?? I need some ideas,but I'm on a budget..I was thinking Chuckie (spelling?) Cheese?

MamasAngelPie

Asked by MamasAngelPie at 1:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• for the first birthday we just have a small family get together with cupcakes. we do chuckie cheese for the second birthday... theres not enough for the little ones there.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Chuckie Cheese is for older kids - I agree. We looked into it for my daughter's 2nd birthday and didn't think it was age appropriate even then.
    For my daughter's 1st birthday, we invited about 4 other little kids over who were in a playgroup with her - I had cupcakes and goody bags with fun stuff from the dollar store. The kids played with the toys at our house, and thought it was great! I plan on doing the same thing for my son's 1st birthday later this month. For DD's 2nd birthday, we decided to have a combined party with 3 other friends who turned 2 within 2 weeks of her - - we had it at the local gymnastics gym and invited a ton of kids. They played on the equipment, had time on a party room for cake and pizza, and we weren't responsible for the decorating or clean-up! :) Everyone had a blast and we are planning on doing the same thing this year.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2009