Do you buy (or make) your pets holiday gifts??

just wondering. :)

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 1:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pets

• YEP YEP and YEP!!!

They got more on Black Friday then the kids did LOL!!!!!!! Now the kids overall will get more ;)
    pjacademy

Answer by pjacademy at 3:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yes. We have three dogs. We hang just one Doggie stocking (which has a cute little 'letter' to Santa Paws on it) and all of the dogs get things in there. We buy little toys and chewie bones and snacks and such. It's really cute, when my daughter takes it down and they hear wrappers crinkling in there they come running....that is the sound of snacks! lol
    Anonymous

• Yes, my son is insistant that we get Christmas gifts for 'the girls' (aka the guinea pigs.) However they will be getting stuff that they would require anyhow (ie. hay and CareFresh shavings)- the only difference between this and a normal month is this month the stuff will get a bow stuck on top!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I usually get ours a new bag of treats. I gave up on toys though cause he just rips them to shreds. So just treats.
    Anonymous

• I buy my mother's dogs a 50 pound bag of dog biscuits at tractor supply every year. She has 2 Saint Bernards, a Saint Bernard/Boxer and an Aussie mix.

Anonymous

• We don't, but my MIL does. She gets cards and gift cards (to PetSmart) for almost every holiday for our dog and cat. On Christmas and their birthdays, they typically get toys or treats. We have a bone shaped "stocking" for the dog. This is our cat's first Christmas, so we'll see what she does for him.
    Tuzyae

Answer by Tuzyae at 10:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Well, this is the first year with my Girl, but of course she will get something for Xmas. Most likely a Mammoth Bone, or a new huge Nylabone :)
    lilmama2be

Answer by lilmama2be at 11:47 PM on Dec. 6, 2009