Would you put a baby boy in pink?

Sorry, considering the question about a little girl in blue...I had to ask...would you put a baby boy in pink or purple?

Personally, I wouldn't. :)

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when my son was 3 he almost pitched a fit in target because he wanted a pink coat... he needed a coat but if i bought that home dh would be so pissed at me.... i think pink polos with plaid can be cute if you are golfing/boating... but not like a bright pink puffy coat...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My husband loves to wear pink and he's a boy! LOL...honestly probably not unless we weren't leaving the house....
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Nope - wouldn't do it.

Answer by missanc at 1:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• No, I would not.
    Anonymous

• Naw, i like the yellows and greens for both sexes...but telling the sex of an infant can be hard enough without mixing the "usual" colors
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• no but my son and his gf put their son in pink to match my son's pink car!!!! Gotta love a fashion statement. The car got noticed by the newspaper and they used it in photo shoots then someone wanted to buy it for big bucks. So it all worked out since we now have really cool pix of the baby boy in the pink outfit. We'll save them to show them to his girlfriends!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I did and do it. I had 3 girls, then a boy, so we had (have) a ton of pink stuff - BUT I only do it around the house and/or for pajamas - he's pretty much outgrown the non-gown pajamas (only had pink footies up to 2T) but wears a few little stretchy pants and/or shirts here & there for pajamas. No one outside of our house/family has ever seen him in pink, I won't take pictures of him if he's wearing the girl clothes either, so no worries. Hey, sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 2:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• my daughter always wears her brothers old pjs and if i would have had a girl before the boys i'm sure they would be sportin some pink and purple princess pjs too lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• It's PINK people! He's not wearing the gay flag (but if he was it would be cute).
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Personally I wouldn't do it but that's just me! Not saying any boys that wear pink are gay, my nephew wears pink polos, I just wouldn't put it on my baby.
    Anonymous