Are you this way full of excuses? (working out)

Ok in the summer time I said I was going to do some working out in my schedule...I never did (thought it would have been a good idea sweating and all) and now that it is getting cold...I don't want to sweat bc I am too cold to even bother.

I hate being this way :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Nope, I don't have that problem I work out 5 or 6 days a week and I like it :) Just make yourself do it for a few weeks, then you'll get in the habit and it won't be so hard. You'll feel a lot better too!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I used to have that problem, but once I got really, truly sick of being out of shape and overweight, I was able to find the willpower and determination I needed to get serious about changing my eating habits and sticking to a workout routine. That's what got me started....what has kept me going is the fact that I've made it a part of my life, a habit like the PP mentioned, and that I really enjoy seeing the results. Plus I feel better than I have since I was a teenager, and I'm 33 now. Honestly, it will all get started when YOU are ready to make it happen. You can do anything you want to do if you want it bad enough.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• i hate being fat so no i dont have that problem anymore. i just went to the gym this morning. i go as often as i can & i dont eat any carbs either. getting started is the hardest part, but once u start it gets easier as you go.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Its all about priorities...I work out 4-5 days a week,all year long.Its become a part of my routine.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• dumbbellYeah, any excuse works for me. I was going to work out before bed last night and I decided that dragging out the mat was too much trouble. Dragging out the mat only means knocking it over (it's rolled up in the corner of the room) and rolling it out! How lazy is that? ....drat...guilt is setting in so I guess I have to get it out and work out now!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2009