all done your Chrstmas shopping?

I'm making most of my gifts.... and most of the things I'm making are food stuff so I have to wait till just about last minute.... but a col of the crafty things I'm doing I need to get a move on... (instead I'm getting distracted on cafe mom lol)

marchma2b

Asked by marchma2b at 2:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have a few scrapbooks and cards to make.
    i have 4 gift cards left to purchase and then i'm done. everything else is finished. I've already started to wrap.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• All done except cards and picture mugs for the grandparents, taking the pictures for them this weekend sould be done next week and mail everything off.
    vballaj

Answer by vballaj at 2:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I have almost all my shopping done...plan on a couple of sewing projects for my nephew...but I can't figure out a single pesky gift for my SIL!!! Arrrgggh!!
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 2:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• we have gotten everyone elses gifts ordered and some has already been delivered....we have gotten a bunch of the kids but we still are planning on going atleast 2 more times to get them some more....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• nope. I did it early last year and kept finding cool things....so I'm not starting til next week-ish. lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2009