when did you start waddling? (i'm 10-11 weeks)

i feel like i'm already starting to waddle but i know those muscles and ligaments are already starting to shift around so i guess it's normal...? i notice it more in the evening when i'm getting tired, like when i'm getting my son ready for bed and chasing him around. he's 2.

Stefanie83

Asked by Stefanie83 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• First pregnany about 7 months. Second pregnancy about 10-11 weeks. Yeah you are normal. It is your body's way of saying sit down.
    Anonymous

• I didn't with either of mine. I just tried to keep good posture and never felt the need to waddle...even at 41 weeks.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Usually do not start really waddling tell your third trimester.

Answer by louise2 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yeah the wadlle generaly comes when your baby belly is large and in the way.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I didnt waddle with my first and I started waddling with my second at about 36 weeks. I purposefully "waddled" because my cartiledge separated in my pelvis and the only way that I could even attempt to walk was to waddle. I am not waddling with this one yet and I am 33 weeks
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• i only have 1 child but i didnt waddle.
    Rosamaria101

Answer by Rosamaria101 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2009