Can u get O the day after you period?

Ok first off my period last month came on four days early which never happened before and i dont remember o that month well when it went off like the next day i had a lot of cm so me and my partner BD and i was wondering is it possiable that i o the day after my period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's uncommon but not impossible.
    Was the mucus egg white consistency? That clear, stretchy mucus is the fertile stuff . . . any other type is just mucus and mildly hostile to sperm.
    What's your temp doing? If you get egg white mucus and then a temp spike within 24 hours or so, you most likely did ovulate early.
    How long are your cycles overall? If you DID ovulate and you go more than 14 days between ovulation and the start of your next cycle, you have an unusually long luteal phase and that can make conception difficult. Basically, a long luteal phase means you don't get as much of a progesterone spike as you should (progesterone is what makes your temp go up after ovulating and stay up if you are pregnant). Lack of progesterone is directly tied to "chemical pregnancies" and very early miscarriages since your body needs extra progesterone to maintain pregnancy during the first trimester.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 2:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Generally speaking, no...what I'd be concerned about if you DID ovulate that quickly is that there's no uterine lining left for the egg to latch onto.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I'm pregnant with my 3rd baby right now. I got pregnant on the last day of my period. It was a very normal, typical 6 day period.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I got pregnant with my ds the day after my period ended. I ov'd that day (per ov test).

Although I regularly feel like I have more CM right after my period it does not mean that I am always ovulating then.
    Anonymous