What is your favorite part of christmas?

jennifermay

Asked by jennifermay at 2:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Holidays

• going to church for the christmas eve candle light service...... makes me cry every year since i was like 12 LOL
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Being with Family & Friends
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• all the goooood food!!!! my hubby italian mostly and man can he cook ! he always bring out the good stuff at the holidays. homemade cheesecake, pies,cookies, you name it!! and to top it off im preggers again for the thrid time. so im really gonna love it!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• family and friends.

and seeing the JOY on my girls faces as we put up the tree (and discuss every single ornament we have), and the different traditions and things we do. their Holiday liturgy at school as well as the Christmas special their classes put on.

I LOVE IT ALL! lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Being with family and friends... the rides we take to see all the lights.... decorating the house and getting ready for the shopping, cooking, baking... I enjoy this type of stress...LOL... the planning of 2 parties this yr....
    And this yr our gs is Elf #1 in the annual school play and we are sooooo looking forward to it this week....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I like the egnog and our family.
    Tanya210

Answer by Tanya210 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• When others get what they need as in children homes and Missionaries and senior homes.......... people who are disabled get what they need to get better....... Some showing LOVE to others..........

yovonna

Answer by yovonna at 6:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• my favorite part of christmas is listening to all the christmas songs and watching all the christmas TV shows with my son
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Mine is spending time with my family and This year is going to be awesome! Cause I love to give give give! and I get to see my families faces when they open up there gifts and I love it! I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! also its Jesus's B-day and I am so thankful he has givin up everything for my Life! I love him. my brother, and Father!:)
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 4:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I love the drummer boy song!! I feel that song says it all that is what christmas is all about!

I also love the traditions!!

Joanne27

Answer by Joanne27 at 2:34 AM on Dec. 14, 2009