What do you hope to accomplish by....

This is geared more to our TROLLS who try to start Drama

What do you hope to accomplish by trying to Ask queistons that might upset annoy or aggervate anyone in the adoption cirlcle What Do you have to gain by doing it Everyone on here has a diffrent thought concept on adoption Some of us have Wonderful experiances some are horrible Why upset someone When were talking about such a touchy subject anyways

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Adoption

• TO end Adoption as we know it.
    A for profit operation and the child be dammed attitude and the A/P with the the stupid Halos can do No wrong.
    A/P I want a baby by any means.
    Anonymous

• PS I'm not a troll above
    Anonymous

• Wow I didn't realize all the hatred on here towards the adoptive parents, they are the ones who should be commended for taking these children into their homes and opening their hearts to a child that was a careless mistake to someone or a child that was mistreated by their parents. The world would be full of orphanages and children with severe mental problems if it wasn't for adoptive parents.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 3:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• IGNORANCE YET AGAIN - DO THE RE-SEARCH STACY I know adoptee's would just hurl over that stupid comment. I will let them know.
    Anonymous

• To staceynoel Not all children placed for adoption was just a careless mistake or Mistreated by there parents Shame on you for such a unrounded answer
    JESSMCARTER325

Answer by JESSMCARTER325 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• anon 53, how do you think adoptive parents would feel over the first reply to this question, I really can't believe all the hatred on here and lack of compassion for adoptive parents on cafemom..
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 3:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Stacynoel. I mean, really. What do you hope to accomplish? Have you ever been to adoption education? Maybe you are speaking from limited experience in foster care adoption, but you just seem so hurtful and with no remourse. Can't you open up your mind. Neither of my children's birth family felt that their child was a careless mistake. Neither were mistreated by their parents. My children were wanted children, loved children, had good prenatal care, were cried over when they were placed in my arms. All adoptive parents are not heroes. Don't you see that birth parents are just as valid of human beings as their children?
    hollyanne31

Answer by hollyanne31 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• i agree with staceynoel. hollyanne, if you kids parents wanted them, then why didnt they keep them? why are you raising them? cmon. lets be serious here. adoption is not this wonderful thing some of you want it to be. birth mothers made mistakes that they dont want to deal with and are missing that natural mother instinct for that child, adoptees often end up feeling sad abondoned and confused, and adoptive parents are people who cant have children and want them so bad that they will take someone elses. period.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Isn't it interesting that our two main trolls lately (Stacynoel and Purpulbutterfly) responded to the troll question?
    Anonymous

• Purpulbutterfly- I will not share my children's birth family members' issues on here. It is none of your business. Just because someone has an unplanned pregnancy doesn't mean that the child should be labeled as a careless mistake. I was born of 2 parents who were married for 3 years at the time and was unplanned. So was my little sister. Just because there is an unplanned pregnancy doesn't mean that the parents of that child don't want them. Sometimes there are other issues in their lives. You ask birthparents why they placed their child for adoption. They will not say it was because the child was unwanted. You say that they don't want to "deal" with the child. Really? Because I have never met a birth parent who didn't want to "deal" with their children.

You act as if I stole my children. Great to know that you have an open mind about people. Go ahead, throw your stones. I sure hope you don't live in a glass house.
    hollyanne31

Answer by hollyanne31 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2009