irregular sac shape

I went to the doc today im supposed to be 6weeks4days. they did a transvaginal US and she said that the sac is a lil high in my uterus and that it is misshaped and couldnt see much. It was shaped like a pear or something like that.. I am worried of wat is going on. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I go back in 2 days to see the specialist who has better US machine. So hopefully good news. but please let me know if anyone else has experienced this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have and the lady said she didn't want to scare me but it could mean a miscarriage. So of course it scared me but everything went fine. Everyone is different. Are body can even hole the uterus in different shapes so its not always going to look the same. Don't worry unless there is a real concern. So far you have none so take a deep breath! Good luck!! (Hugs)
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 3:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2009