has anyone got pregnant with the implant that goes in your arm called IMPLANON?

ever1 i kno keeps sayin im prego again cuz i have been cravin a bunch of different things im super horny and just a bunch of different things like that... im gonna go get checked as soon as i can find the time to make an appt. but i'd at least like to kno if any1 has the same thing as this and wasnt prego.... plz help!!!!!

Rosamaria101

Asked by Rosamaria101 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How long ago did you start the implanon? Its the same hormones as Depo and any form of BC can cause you to have pregnancy symptoms. After all... the point of BC is to basically tell your body that it is already pregnant
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• i got pregnant with my first daughter while i had Implanon....i had all the symptoms as you are describing, and abnormal periods....i obviously thought that it was the hormones adjusting, until i felt my baby girl kick for the first time!...i went straight to docs and they advised i take a test.....it was positive. I was then booked in for a scan and was told i was 17 weeks pregnant!....Crazy!..........not saying this is whats happening to you, but i'd take a test and find out for sure!
    eviesmummy

Answer by eviesmummy at 4:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I got pregnant while I had Norplant in..
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 4:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• OMG!!!! IM HAVING ABNORMAL PERIODS TOO!!!!!!!! Like ill start on a monday n then stop on a wednesday only to start again on a saturday..... omg......
    Rosamaria101

Answer by Rosamaria101 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2009