Is something different here?

For some reason my page looks a little different than normal. Is CafeMom changing anything? I don't know if I just never paid attention to the top of the page, but it doesn't look the same. I haven't edited anything about my page. Is it just me, or is anyone else seeing something different?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 3:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yes, over the last week and again this morning I've noticed changes. The column on the left is gone, for one thing, and the links across the top of the page are different.

Answer by Bmat at 3:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• When I went to login I noticed something different too.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Good, it's not just me. I thought I was hallucinating or something. It's like walking into a room and forgetting what you went in for. Something just seemed 'different'. Thanks ladies.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• :Yes it is changed and I can not find stuff so that means a man is doing it women don't change stuff.........

Anonymous

• Yes they are changng and I dont know if I am the only one but this bright blue for the clickable links is ANNOYING
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yep, changing the furniture around to clean underneath the carpet.  lolsweeping

Anonymous