Whats the first signs of pregnancy?

With my first kid I skipped the symptoms of pregnancy till I was almost two months well in me and my fiance have not been trying but not preventing it either I know my ovulation date was recently and today I'm spotting and having some cramping could it be I'm pregnant? I had my period on the 18th and we were apart for a month and recently started having sex around thanksgiving. I just don't know what to look for to see if I am or not could someone help? Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• this would be really early signs but some women cramp when they are ovulating...you may be only two weeks along...Try not to buy a test until you've missed your period...you'll only waste you money!! (speaking from experience) Good luck!! P.s. I had no symptoms until about 10 weeks and even then it was minor..all women are different..Try babycenter.com great advice and tool to track!!
    Anonymous

• My first sign was exhaustion within one week.

There are MANY things that your cramping could be, *including* pregnancy. But it could also be gallstones, a tummy bug, your period, psychosomatic...in other words, anything BUT pregnancy. 50-50 chance at this writing.

Symptoms can really mislead...so I honestly wouldn't make yourself crazy with symptoms and instead take a test in two weeks.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• The day I conceived (it was unplanned and unexpected) my husband kept telling me that there was something different about me; I was "glowing or something"

Answer by rkoloms at 4:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• In my case it was extremely sore nipples and being really really tired!
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2009