Cafe mom: Where angry, self-righteous stay-at-home moms congregate to re-direct their misplaced rage.

What do you think of that tagline? haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think you fit the bill perfectly. Talk about being a hypocrite.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• HA! I'm a SAHM. What do I think of that tagline? I think someone's jealous that they aren't a SAHM.
    Anonymous

• LOL- I like it. Hey OP, you should come join one of my groups. It would suit you. :)
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 3:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Hahahaha. That's so very true. Oh, and PS...she's not being hateful or enraged so nix on the hypocrit thing...and I am a SAHM mom also and I can still appreciate the fact that this site is full of crazies. Why would anyone be jealous of being a stay at home mom? I would just about die if I didnt' have my own business to think about something other than diaper rash and Diego all day. Not that I don't love and adore dd...but sometimes you just need to talk about grown up stuff...but you come on here and it's nothing but whine whine whine...bash bash bash.
    Anonymous

• Awwww man... Another hairpull to the SAHM's? C'mon... There are self-righteous folks w/ misguided rage all over this site, not just SAHM's. Geeze. I have friends who work jobs that allow them to be on FB and MySpace all day, so I know its not just the SAHM's who have time to be on here. Please stop targeting, you're contributing to the problem.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Love it lol
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 4:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Or... the place where selfish, senical liberals come together to bash moms who put their children and family first.

If you feel the need to bash a woman who is willing to make sacrifices to stay at home and be the one to raise her children, then I feel sorry for your own kids and the health and well being of your home.
    Anonymous

• senical?
    Anonymous

• Hey anon 3:12...
    It's CYNICAL... And THIS libby mother holds any woman in high esteem if they put their family/kids before all others.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 4:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Not really a fan of that as the same could be said of working moms or moms who extend bf or carseat,etc.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2009