If you pray, throw one in for my friend ASAP!!!

She is having spotting today at 12 weeks. She hasn't had an appt yet because her insurance hadn't gone through, so she went to urgent care and they sent her to the hospital to have an ultrasound done...she is waiting for the ultrasound as we speak! I'm so nervous for her because I've had this exact situation twice and it's gone both ways. Once it was a missed miscarriage and once dd was fine and dandy!

ErinHill226

Asked by ErinHill226 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had this problem when I was about 10 weeks or so. All the doctors at the ER were trying to tell me that I may very well loose the baby. Thankfully it turned out ok in the end. I'm now in my 22nd week and my little girl is getting bigger everyday. I will keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Thanks! She's so worried and I remember how agonizing the wait is at the hospital where they sent me...and her.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Praying I know how scary that is... as I just went thur the same wait! I had my u/s today (10wks 4 days) and bleeding like a light period! The baby is just fine :) thank GOD!!! And the reason behind the bleeding is still unknown~
    beccan

Answer by beccan at 4:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Poor thing. I will pray for her today. Please update us!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 4:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Praying. I hope everything works out. I had spotting at 11 weeks and my daughter was fine.
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• How did it turn out sweetie?
    Is she okay?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:08 AM on Dec. 2, 2009