Do you have a fave Christmas song?

I think mine is Miss You Most (At Christmas Time) by Mariah Carey since hubby is deployed atm...=(

But when he's home I like that song Under My Tree...the N Sync version. =)

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like I want a Hippopantumus for Christmas!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• LOL...I never heard of that Ria7....that sounds funny...now I want to listen to it.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Traditional its O Holy Night

Non-Traditional its 12 Pains of Christmas
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I do love the hippopotamus song!!!!

I like the carol of the bells, I'm not sure if that's the proper name or not.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 4:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My favorite Christmas song is Silent Night. My favorite artist to sing it is Stevie Nicks. Merry Christmas everyone!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Well..because of the fond memories of childhood...anything off of the Carpenters Christmas CD, the Muppets Christmas CD w/ John Denver and *i think its him* Nat King Cole...

I also love "Feliz Navidad"...my youngest used to think he sang..."Fleece Fuzzybutt"...heehee...the song has actually grown on me because of that....and now its one of my favs....

I love Christmas time...oh yeah and The Nutcracker Suite.....I could listen to that all year around...
    jenni8675309

Answer by jenni8675309 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I love Silent Night, O Holy Night, Do You Hear What I Hear?, Little Drummer Boy, and others along those lines.

For laughs, I love 12 Pains of Christmas and the one sung by Adam Sandler.....about Chunakah.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:07 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Robsmommy, I did not know Stevie Nicks sang any Christmas songs. She is my favorite! YAY! New things to discover for me today.

My favorite Christmas song is "O Holy Night" preferably sung by a man with a nice baritone voice. MmmMMM.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2009