What could this be?

So Thanksgiving I ended up at the emergency room because I was bleeding. They ran tests and monitored me but said they didnt see that anything was wrong. The nurse even said she couldnt tell me where the blood was coming from or why. It wasnt a whole lot of blood but it was really dark fresh blood. i havent had anymore bleeding since then and I know the baby is fine cuz she is moving like crazy... i just wanna know what it could have been... Could it be from stress dealing with my babydaddy and getting put on leave early due to my work and sitting in the house all day everyday? Do I need a break from everything so that it doesnt start back?

twogirls2010

Asked by twogirls2010 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• 7 months
    twogirls2010

Answer by twogirls2010 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Had you had sex recently or a vaginal exam? Where you dilated (I am assuming they checked you at the hospital)?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• no no sex. wasnt dilated.
    twogirls2010

Answer by twogirls2010 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 2, 2009