My 16 yr. old is becoming abusive!!

So anyway I decided to do a little flirtin on the phone for the first time with an old friend who lives in another state.While both the kids were staying the night at their friends house....well little did i know my son had snuck in in the night through his window and was listening to everything!! oppps big time.So for the past week he had been cold and horrible to me then yesterday it all blows up and he starts screaming at me that i'm a f-ing slut and he wishes I was dead,and tells me he heard the whole conversation!! I was mortified! He starts threatening me that he will tell his dad and stands behind his door and screams THE WORST INSULTS I'VE EVER HEARD! I tried to go in his room and he pushed as heard as he could and pinned me in the door,I told him he was really hurting me and he just pushed harder and could'nt move!He finally let me go and stormed out of the house.And never came back.I have no idea what to do ?

flowerchid72

Asked by flowerchid72 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Call the cops.
    Don't let him get away with this crap or he'll keep on doing it.
    Anonymous

• I don't think this is a real post.

If it is, you need to phone the police and have them locate your son.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 4:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Are you still with his dad?
    if so then i 100% UNDERSTAND your sons anger. You didn't just betray your husband. you betrayed your family.
    However, that doesn't make his physical reaction the the anger acceptable. Get him into counseling. He needs to learn an appropriate way in which to deal with anger, stress and other such issues.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• There are two parts to this question and YES it is a real post this is nothing to joke about! I really need advice!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I just looked at your profile and it says you're married. You did a bad thing! and i also saw that your son is an honor role student!!! He's not a bad kid! he doesn't need the cops called on him for hurting you. He (and you) need counseling.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• No I am not with his dad HE LEFT US A YEAR AGO.
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• 1st, he should be grounded for sneaking into the house and not letting you know where he was.
    2nd, its none of his damn business if you wan to flirt on the phone. You've been separated for over a year (saw your other question) and you deserve to be happy.

He is on a power trip and you need to nip this crap in the bud NOW.
    If he took off and you can't find him I would absolutely call the police.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 4:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I dont give a shit if he caught you screwing another guy with your dh in the other room, you are his MOTHER, he lives in YOUR house and if he wants to talk to you like that, to pin you in the door like that, he should have charges pressed against him.

If it were say, her DH that did that to her, you all would be telling her to call the cops and get a divorce. Why should she put up with it from anyone?
    Anonymous

• Outstandinglove ...I JUST HAVEN'T CHANGED MY STATUS YET....as I said he lives in another state doing god knows what with god knows who... HE'S BEEN GONE A YEAR. AND I DID'NT WANT THE SEPARATION HE DID
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• How do you expect him to act when he overhears you, his mother, acting slutty with someone, when you're married?? Just because he had an outburst when catching you doing this, doesn't mean he's "becoming abusive". I think he should tell his dad, and you owe him a huge apology!! I'm sure he's lost all respect for you & rightly so. You need to grow up & get some class... what a crappy example for your kids...
    Anonymous