How do I feel happy again?

Since I had my baby 8 weeks ago I have been sad..I do have Post Pardum Depression & am on Zoloft..but have only been on that for about 3 weeks. I have EVERYTHING & am so lucky..but I always seem to find the bad in every situation. My boyfriend & I aren't that close anymore because I'm never in the mood to have sex, do foreplay, cuddle, anything. There's zero problems with my baby though..I love her to death. I just want to be the happy girl I used to be because I know I'm SO LUCKY!

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• See a doctor! What helped me was the "mommy time." Getting out of the house was the best thing ... if your at home to "sulk" then you focus on the negative. Focus on the positive and keep yourself busy. Also make sure you talk about it instead of holding it in.

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Get your meds changed ASAP after 3 weeks on them you should be feeling better not the same or worse!!

Answer by vbruno at 12:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• You might also want to try counseling.. its another alternative that could help you get some things out. Sometimes I act negative when I dont have someone to talk to.

Answer by vc_green87 at 12:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• You need to make time for the things you like to do.And leave baby with daddy for a couple of hours.I know how hard it is to do that though.Not enough hours in the day.

Answer by evelynwest at 3:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2008