stye relief??

I have a HUGE stye on my lower eyelid. HUGE. I need advice on things I can do to make it go away faster. The teabag isn't helping and I want to pop it but I wont. Its so sore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We use gold. (like a REAL gold ring) Rub it on the sty

Answer by admckenzie at 4:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• warm compress with Epsom salt. also you can use eye drops that take the red out. there is also a drop called Sty exactly this.

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 4:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• wet, warm salt water compresses will help bring the stye to a head do them 15 every couple hours if you can. Make sure and wash your hands thoroughly and the washcloth you use should be kept separate. Before adding it to your wash get it wet and microwave at least one minute. If not boil for 5 in a pot. Styes are most often caused by staff and can be very contagious.

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I went to the dr and they gave me some eye drops. They sty was gone within 24 hours. never tried any home remedies for getting rid of one.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2009